Wednesday, May 20, 2009

20 May 09, 12:58
w: hmm nt forgiving as linda??linda is also nt forgiving dats y i hate her
[Sabby's tagbox]

So,this W or whatever his or her name is,saying that I'm not forgiving and tts why he/she hated me. The first thing that is appearing in my mind is,do you know me that well? Why you hated me so much? Did you ever hurt me? If yes,what wrong did you do? Look,I'm a forgiving person with condition that you admit who you are and explain why accusing me of something that I did not do? I had enough with your little game here. You use 2 innoncence names and tagged something bad so that I can blame these two people for creating stories about me. From the tagger who named his or her 'unlucky' to 'farhan' to 'wani',I knew this tagged is from one person who I hated so much. You know the reasons why I hated you so much.

Let me share you some stories of myself. If I guessed you wrongly. I was a forgiving person before. Trust me,how much you hurt me so much,I still can forgive you. But after I got 'hit' by someone who I loved before,I'm a different person. My heart still hurt and how am I supposed to forgive him after what he had done to me? After what he have promised me,begging me to give him one last chance. He choose someone over me and expect me to forgive him? My mistakes for believing what he said. But after I heard some friend's advise,I finally moved on. Leaving alone 2 love birds enjoying thier 'new' life while I'm enjoying my new life with the friends. Is that wrong? I did not disturb his life till now.

Look,fake wani,fake farhan. If you are not what I think you are,I will never forgive you. Like I said,I'm a different person now. You come to my blog and tagged me with harsh words,accusing me like as if I did not have my dignity. I did not blog to sell my body or to fuck with some guys. I blog because I want to share my feelings to some readers. If you are not happy with my blog or with me,you can jolly well press the red button on your top right-hand corner. Your game is about to over. The real people have come out from their shell and admit that they are not the one. Whoever you are,I would like you reveal your identity. IP address will never fool people.

If you hate me because I am not a forgiving person,so be it. I can't stop you for hating me and you can't stop me for hating you. Aku tak menyusahkan hidup kau. Tak payah kau nak sakit hati dngn aku. Don't worry,I promised my self not to read the real Wani's blog. No point for you to put the URL on my tag box. Wani and I,we are not related or what. We did not know each other that well.

And last but not that least,I just pitied Wani. Maybe,the guy who she loved whole heartedly is framing her. Maybe.

You make yourself like a real fool by fooling others.

No comments: