Monday, May 25, 2009



This picture was taken last Saturday where I did some volunteery work over at Jamiyaah. I've to admit that this is my first time doing this kind of work. I was a bit awkward at the first place as the people there have known each other already. But as the day goes by,slowly I get to join them and their kecohness. Thanks to the cousin for inviting me to do this volunterry work. =) These are the people who were incharge in admin work while the guys obviously not in the picture were packing the foods accordingly.

In such a short minute,I had my first conversation with Salihin. He made me laugh non-stop with his lame jokes.

Salihin: Why you kept laughing?
Me: *Continue to laugh*
Salihin: Did I make a joke??
Me: Hahaa. Yes.
Salihin: It's not funny lah. What so funny?
Me: Yes. Because you are a joker! *Continue to laugh*
Salihin: *Showing his two thumbs up* You are the great...test!
Me: *rolled my eyes*

That was some conversation I had with him. He even talked about what to wear for this year Hari Raya. LOL.

Continue about my voluntery work,I had so much fun attending to the people especially the oldies where they need to sign before getting the foods. Not so many candidates came on that day. I had to bare with the hotness. I have to put aside all that cause I had a lot of fun. The jokes,the laughter and making new friends. There's a group of guys kept on memorising our names. I was stunned when they called me Haslinda. LOL. Zaman secondary school ok. =) I want to go there again!



The cousin and I. Do we look alike,here? =)

Once everything finished,we headed to Marina Square to have our dinner and boy the place was crowded with people,couples,so on. I almost forgot that it was Saturday. I hate crowded places. Dang!



HMV. On my way home,my feets were cramped and I've to slide my feets. Walao!

I miss my friends already. Can't wait to meet them the day after today. Hehe. =)

...there's people who are suffering more than we do...

No comments: